The Midland Hotel - Peter Street, Manchester, M60 2DS, UK
Novotel Manchester Center - Dickinson Street 21, Manchester, M1 4LX, UK
Arrival at the Airport
Manchester International airport is the nearest Airport to The Midland (10 miles). It is connected to the City Centre by rail to Manchester Piccadilly and Manchester Oxford Road Stations, and by Metrolink to the Deansgate-Castlefield stop.
From the airport, you can either:
- • Take a train Northen - Southport to Manchester Oxfort Road Station.
The Midland is located at 0.2 miles away and Novotel at 0.3 miles away
- • Take the metro to Deansgate-Castlefield stop. The hotels are situated at 0.3 miles away
- - Take Line F from Manchester Airport to Cornbrook
- - Take Line A or B from Cornbrook to Deansgate-Castlefield (one stop)
- • Take a taxi to the hotel
- • For train timetables and journey planning, please visit nationalrail.co.uk.
- • The Metrolink network timetables and journey planning, please visit metrolink.co.uk.
- • For bus services timetables and journey, please visit tfgm.com/buses.
With SatNav (Satellite Navigation)
When using a satellite navigation system, please use postcode M2 3NQ to reach the hotel.
The Midland does not have its own car park. Valet parking is also available via the hotel Concierge at a charge of 30,00 GBP per 24 hours. To pre-book your parking please contact the hotel switchboard on 0161 236 3333.
The Novotel does not have its own car park. A parking is located just next door. The hotel offers a special rate for their guests at 15,00 GBP per day.
Nearest public parking:
NCP Manchester Central (0.1 miles). SatNav: M2 3GX. Visit ncp.co.uk for tariffs and more information.
Q Park First Street (0.4 miles) SatNav: M15 4FN. Visit q-park.co.uk for tariffs and more information.
Other useful information
The official language of the conference is English.
The weather in February is characterized by gradually rising daily high temperatures, with daily highs around 7°C throughout the month, exceeding 12°C or dropping below 2°C only one day in ten. The chance of rain is 63%. We advise you to have sufficient clothing for the prevailing weather conditions.
The organizers are not liable for any loss, injury or damage resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you or any third party during the conference. We advise delegates to subscribe to private travel insurance.